Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to ArtsinRichardson.com Use this simple form to submit your organization's events to ArtsinRichardson.com, Richardson’s premiere events calendar and ticketing site.
Due to the high volume of event submissions, there is no guarantee that listings submitted less than two weeks from the event's start date will be accepted. Please submit your listings as far in advance as possible.
Please read our submission guidelines before submitting your event:
- Public events: All events must be open to the public. Member-only/invitation-only events will not be accepted.
- Location: Events must take place in the North Texas region.
- Video or music: Are you interested in submitting a video to be displayed with your event listing? Or perhaps a song from the production? Learn more about our recorded media submission processes.
- Event Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. The submitter must also have ownership of all copyrights associated with submitted images.
Multiple images may be uploaded along with your event listing; please make sure the primary image is the one that you want displayed with the title of the event. Events without images can get posted, but will not be featured.
Images must be in either .JPG format, and no larger than 1 megabyte each. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes--please be patient.
Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- All events will be reviewed and, if accepted, posted within 5-10 business days. ArtsinRichardson.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, and we may omit any events that we believe are not suitable for the site.
ArtsinRichardson.com accepts the following events:
- Lectures & literature
- Special events
- Visual arts
ArtsinRichardson.com does not include:
- Events outside of the North Texas region
- Virtual events without a designated location
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- Calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- "Adult" oriented entertainment or salacious content
ArtsinRichardson.com reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason. Please contact the site administrator at email@example.com if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.
We hope to inspire participation in Richardson’s wide variety of events and activities by providing you with comprehensive information about what to do and where to go for unique cultural experiences. Our goal is to make art an important part of every day, and we hope this site will help you as you seek to explore art exhibit, enjoy a performance or create a work of art of your own.